- Made with strained DAH! Lassi first spread the Lassi all over the board.
- Then drizzle olive oil all over the Lassi.
- Sprinkle sumac, smoked paprika, and Aleppo pepper.
- Add dried apricot and mint to the board after sprinkling the spices.
- Pair with crackers, shortbread cookies, crispy parmesan, and more, as well as nuts and berries, for the perfect holiday board.
DAH! (DAH-EE) merges the time-tested, ancient wisdom of India’s culinary traditions with the precision of modern methods and technologies to produce premium, slow-cultured products high in probiotics in dairy and plant-based offerings.
Rooted in the time-honored traditions of Indian food culture, DAH! yogurts are crafted through a slow-culturing process that gives DAH! its incredible flavor and smooth, velvety texture. This slower process also means their yogurts are naturally more nutritious, delivering high probiotic content and less sugar to promote digestive health and overall well-being.