Ingredients for Crunchy Base:
- 1 1/2 cup Nuts or Seeds (You can also sub in oats)
- 1 cup Gooey Dates
- 1-2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 1/2 5.3 oz containers DAH! Madagascar Vanilla Almond Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Canilla
- 1/3 cup Cashew Butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut Cream (Solid part from canned coconut! Save the rest for a smoothie!)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- Blend all base ingredients in a food processor until sticky dough forms.
- Line a cupcake tin with liners & divide the dough amongst it, pressing into the bottom.
- Blend all filling ingredients together until smooth. Taste & adjust as desired (more cinnamon, more sweetener, etc.)
- Divide the batter amongst the cupcake tin, covering the base.
- Sprinkle it with a little cinnamon & coconut sugar.
- Place in the freezer to set & then top with coco whip!