- 10 oz of puff pastry
- 3/4 oz slivered almonds
- Powdered sugar
- 12 oz of DAH! Vanilla Oat + Almond + Coconut Yogurt
- 9 oz strawberries
- Powered sugar
- To make puff pastry with yogurt and strawberries, first cut out four rectangular discs, and prick them in the middle with the prongs of a fork.
- Sprinkle the dough with almonds and brush with water. Finally, sprinkle with powdered sugar and place each section of dough far enough apart on a baking sheet covered in baking parchment. Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove the puff pastry discs from the oven and crush them gently in the center.
- Top with delicious DAH! OAC yogurt and fresh strawberries!