- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 flax eggs or egg replacer
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup @dahlicious Plain Oat + Almond + Coconut Blended Yogurt
- 1 ½ cups spelt flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or grease well.
- Add the sugar and orange zest into a mixing bowl. With your fingers rub the orange zest into the sugar until the zest is evenly dispersed.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix well with a fork.
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Then gently, using a rubber spatula, fold the dry into the wet until just combined.
- Pour into your prepared loaf pan and bake at 350°f for around 50 minutes.
- Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes and then finish cooling on a wire rack.
- Once cooled, top with more @dahlicious yogurt mixed with a little maple syrup and orange zest.