Skip to content
DAH! Orange Vanilla Yogurt Loaf with Saffron Yogurt Glaze
Saffron Yogurt Glaze:
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup DAH! Vanilla Oat+Almond+Coconut Yogurt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract * 1 cup cane sugar
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 5.3oz DAH! Plain Oat+Almond+Coconut Yogurt, heated
- Pinch Saffron Threads
- 1/2 Orange
- 1/2 cup sifted Powdered sugar
- Loaf: Preheat oven 350, spray a loaf pan.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Mix together wet ingredients. Add to dry, whisk, and add in sugar, vanilla extract & orange zest.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake 60-75 mins until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Place 1 tbsp DAH! yogurt into a bowl. Heat up 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Mix in saffron thread and set aside.
- In a bowl, add in remaining DAH! yogurt, sugar, orange juice, and saffron yogurt. Whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle onto the completely cooled loaf.