For the crust:
- 15-18 coconut cookies (use more for a thicker crust)
- 2 tbsp ghee, softened
- 6 oz cream cheese (don't use low fat), softened
- 1/2 cup raw honey (can go down to 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup DAH! Alphonso Mango Lassi
- Seeds from 2 green cardamom, pounded
- Crush the cookies by pulsing in a food processor. Mix in the ghee. Pulse 3-4 times to combine.
- Layer the bottom and sides of a 7 inch tart pan by pressing down the cookie crumble. Freeze for 30 mins.
- Meanwhile, combine all the filling ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour the filling over the crust.
- Freeze the tart for atleast 12 hours.
- Slice with a sharp knife. Top with fresh mango slices or decorate as you desire.
- Serve rightaway or let thaw for 8-10 mins before serving.