- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 2 medium onions minced (about 1 ½ cups total)
- 2 cups DAH! Plain Oat + Almond + Coconut Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In a saute pan over medium-low heat, add butter. When melted and hot, add onions and saute until caramelized and golden brown, about 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. If onions begin to stick to the pan or dry out, reduce heat and add a splash of water to rehydrate onions.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl, combine DAH! Plain Oat + Almond + Coconut Yogurt, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in caramelized onions.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours prior to serving, to allow flavors to meld