- 10 oz. Ghirardelli white chocolate melting wafers or chocolate
- 8 graham crackers
- 2 TBSP DAH! Vanilla with Cardamom Lassi
- Crushed peppermint
- Place Ghirardelli White Chocolate Melting Wafers and DAH! Vanilla with Cardamom Lassi in microwave-safe container.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Stir thoroughly (product keeps its original shape until stirred). If not completely melted, continue to microwave at 15 second intervals and stir until smooth. Overheating will cause wafers to burn.
- Dip graham crackers one a time coating the graham cracker on both sides, using a fork and place on parchment paper.
- Add crushed peppermint to top.
- Let sit at room temperature until set.