- 2 tbsp fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp fresh mint
- 2 tbsp fresh marjoram
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano
- 4 tbsp fresh Italian parsley
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 1 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 cups DAH! Dahi
- 2 cups reserved pasta cooking water
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon zest (1 large lemon)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt (add more if needed)
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper (add more if needed)
Chop the herbs and place them in a large bowl. Set aside.
Bring 5 to 6 quarts of water and 1 tbsp of sea salt to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package instructions.
Remove 2 cups of the pasta cooking water before draining the pasta and set aside.
While the pasta is cooking, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, 5 to 8 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook for one additional minute.
Add the onion mixture to the fresh herbs, stir to combine.
Stir in the Dahi.
Whisk in the reserved pasta water.
Add the drained pasta and lemon zest, toss to combine.
Season with sea salt and pepper to taste and serve.