Ingredients: (Makes 2-3 servings)
- 1 tsp gelatin
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 -2 tbsp sugar/honey
- 1 1/4 cup DAH! Strawberry with Mint Lassi
- Chopped strawberries
1. In a small bowl, put the gelatin, add water and let bloom for a few minutes. In a small saucepan, mix together sugar and cream. Warm on low heat(don't let boil) for 3-4 minutes till you see tiny bubbles on the sides. Switch off the store, wait for 2 mins and mix in the gelatin to cream.
2. Incorporate the gelatin using a small whisk.
3. Add the Lassi. Mix everything together.
4. Pour into 4 ramekins and let sit refrigerated for 4-5 hrs or overnight. Loosen from ramekins by dipping in hot water for 3 secs and running a knife all around. Serve and enjoy!