- 8 DAH! Alphonso Mango Lassi ice cubes
- 1/2 cup of DAH! Alphonso Mango Lassi
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk, from the can
- 1-2 Frozen bananas (optional, but this helps make it creamier)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or coconut sugar
- Place all ingredients in your blender.
- Blend on a high speed for about 30 seconds. You want to stop as soon as it’s smooth; if you blend for too long you risk the mixture heating up.
- Serve immediately, or put back in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to get extra cold.
- Yields 2-3 servings.
- If you’re using a blender to make this you need to freeze the majority of the lassi ahead of time.
- If you are using an ice cream machine or the zoku ice cream maker, omit the bananas and ice cubes and just simply pour the mixture in (you will have to check measurements for your actual machine).