- 2 cup frozen sweet corn kernels
- 1 cup Dahi
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 3 tsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard (rai) seeds
- 1 tsp cumin (jeera) seeds
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- Combine the Dahi and corn flour in a small bowl and mix them well, until the corn flour dissolves completely. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds and cook them on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the sweet corn, green chillies, corn flour-milk mixture and salt. Mix well and cook on a medium flame, stirring continuously for 2 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Garnish with coriander