- 1 cup Almonds 1/4 cup Cashews
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- cups DAH! Strawberry Lime Oat + Almond + Coconut Blended Yogurts
- 1 cup Cashews (soaked for at least 2 hours or overnight)
- 4 large Strawberries
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- Blend all the base ingredients in a food processor until combine.
- Once combined, roll into balls and press into the bottom of a lined muffin tin.
- Blend all the cream ingredients in the food processor and pour about 1-2 tbsp onto each base layer.
- Top with strawberries and freeze until set.
- When ready to serve, remove from freeze to let de-thaw for 20-30 mins before serving.