- 2 cups cut and peeled mixed vegetables
- Raw Plantain, Elephant Yam, Drumstick, Yellow Cucumber, Carrot, Potato, Chayote Squash
- 1 cup Water
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ cup Grated coconut
- ½ cup DAH! Plain Lassi
- ½ tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 Thai green chillies
- Cover and cook the vegetables in water with the turmeric powder, until soft.
- Check the drumstick to see if it is soft, if so all other vegetables should be cooked. Drumstick takes the longest to cook. Add salt to this once the vegetables are cooked.
- Grind together the coconut, cumin, green chillies and DAH! to a fine paste.
- Add this paste to the cooked vegetables.
- Garnish/season with the coconut oil and curry leaves.