Skip to content
DAH! Half Baked Brownies
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, melted
- 1 cup DAH! Plain Almond Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 3/4 cup GF All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Cacao Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Cookie Dough Chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt chocolate and set aside to cool. Then mix together dry ingredients besides cookie dough.
- Once chocolate is cooled mix in yogurt and maple syrup. Then add the wet to dry and add coconut milk and then mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-32 min or until toothpick comes clean.