DAH! Vegan Maple Pear French Toast
- 2 slices bread of choice (gluten-free, low cal, etc)
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/2 TBSP ground flax seeds
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1TBSP DAH! Vanilla Almond Yogurt
- Maple Pear Compote Ingredients:
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/2 ripe pear
- Mash the banana in a bowl. Then add the flax seeds, almond milk, vanilla extract, and stevia. It should be liquid-y. If not, add a little bit more almond milk.
- Soak your bread in this mixture for 2 minutes per side.
- Spray a large pan with nonstick spray and heat to medium. Add your soaked bread; let cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until lightly brown. Remove and set to the side.
- Thinly slice the ripe pear, then add it to the pan with maple syrup. Let cook on a low heat for 2-3 minutes, or until softened. Pour on top of your french toast.
- Finish with tbsp of DAH! yogurt